Winter is upon us, so I thought I would put together a list of some winter running gear. Some great, some silly, and some just looked interesting. Enjoy!
1. Traction Cleats for Snow and Ice– Don’t slip! I’ve never personally tried these, but have heard about them.
2. Insole Foot Warmer– Make sure your toes stay warm with these insole foot warmers!
3. Pearl Izumi Ultra Wind Blocking Jacket– Staying warm and blocking the wind is key on those winter runs.
4. Ponytail Headband– Keep your ears toasty while still wearing a ponytail!
5. Winter Gloves-Thermal, Breathable, Comfort Fit, with Touchscreen for Running and Cycling – Still use your touchscreen Garmin or iPhone while keeping your hands warm in gloves!
6. LifeProof iPhone 6 Case– Keep your phone safe from the rain while still being able to listen to your music!
7. Zensah Unisex Adult Skull Cap Beanie– Keep your head warm with this beanie, but it is thin enough to take off and tuck into your waistband if you get to hot.
8. Wiper Glasses with Blue Lights– For those rainy day runs? Lol
9. Invisible Dog Boots – Protect Paws From Sand, Hot Pavement, Ice, and Salt with All Natural 100% Wax-Based Cream. For Dogs Who Just Won’t Wear Boots. – 60gm– Don’t forget to protect your furry friend who runs with you!
What are some of your winter running gear must haves?