How To Become A Runner
A lot of people wonder what it takes to become a runner. Here are the basic steps.
1. Go to a running store and get properly fitted for a pair of running shoes according to your running stride.
2. If running for a long time is hard, try running for 30 seconds and walking for 30 seconds and as time goes on increase the amount of time you are running and decrease the walking time.
3. To increase speed do intervals. Run hard for 30 seconds and then jog at a comfortable pace for 1 minute. Again, increase fast pace and decrease slower pace over time.
4. Run at least 4 days a week to continue to grow your stamina.
5. Set a goal, something to work towards. Registering for a race, like a 5k is a great place to start.
6. Incorporate hills or stairs into your running routine for better cardio training.
Here is more info for beginner runners.
Visit HalfCrazyMama.com for more!