My top 10 list of what I’m most excited about for the runDisney Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. In no particular order:
1. The costumes- I love dressing up, but what I love MOST is seeing what everyone else is wearing for the races.
2. The Race Bling- runDisney always has amazing race bling and I’m running the Dopey Challenge which means I have 6 beautiful medals to look forward to.
3. The expo and new special edition 2014 runDisney New Balance trainers- The expo sounds like it is extra huge this year. I plan to hunt down the New Balance shoes. I am very excited that they have a neutral trainer this year! I am also very excited that they have kids sizes now. My daughter is in love with the pink Minnie shoes.
4. The Marathon- It is the only runDisney race that you get to run through ALL 4 parks at Disney World.
5. Beaches and Cream- After running the Dopey Challenge I won’t feel so guilty about eating a Kitchen Sink. If you don’t know what that is…Google it 😉
6. Friends- I love seeing runDisney peeps at the races and meeting new ones.
7. Kids Races- One of my highlights is running with my daughter at the kids races.
8. Boardwalk swimming pool- Swimming during marathon week always helps my body feel a little better.
9. Family time- Aside from running every morning I have the rest of the day to spend with my family and there is no better place to do that than at Disney World.
10. THE PARKS OF COURSE!- Fireworks at Magic Kingdom, the Disney Junior Show at Hollywood Studios, a lemon slush in France at Epcot and a Safari at Animal Kingdom…just the tip of the iceberg.
What are you most excited about?