If you have someone on your list who loves to cook a good healthy meal, here are the top 10 gift ideas. Whether it is for Christmas or their birthday, any of these present options are perfect for the home chef. Giving someone a gift that can help them to cook healthier is a great gift idea. Let’s get started!
2. Spiralizer– A good part of any healthy diet is zoodles! Don’t know what zoodles are? Spiralized zucchini so it looks like spaghetti noodles! You can do so much more on this too, like potatoes and carrots.
3. The Skinnytaste Cookbook– A new cookbook is always a great gift and Skinnytaste is big on flavor, but lower on calories. The recipes are delicious and sure to please.
4. Vitamix– If you want to splurge, any chef if going to LOVE a Vitamix! I use my for anything from smoothies to soups, homemade sorbet to pesto!
5. The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook– Did you give someone the gift of an Instant Pot last year? Why not give them a healthy cookbook to go with it this year?!?
6. Cuisinart Griddler– Grill burgers, chicken breast, sandwiches, you name it!
7. Glass Meal Prep Containers– Meal prepping is a huge thing in the healthy living community. It makes it easy to have healthy meals ready and at your fingers tips so you don’t slip up. These glass containers are perfect to take your lunch with you to the office or have ready in your fridge at home.
8. Breville Compact Juicer– This juicer is compact so it won’t take up the whole counter. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables is delicious, nutritious and makes a great gift!
9. The Juicing Bible– Does someone already have a juicer? Or add this to a juicer for an even better gift! It is a cookbook for juicing!
10. Glass Bottles– Last, but not least, these glass bottles are perfect to store juices, tonics, water, or whatever the home chef wants. It is a fantastic gift idea!
Still looking for more gift ideas? Check out these other gift guides you might like!
Want to come back to this? Pin it for later!