I’ve grown up going to Disneyland, so it isn’t unusual for me to get a craving for some Disneyland food. Here are my top 10 foods I look forward to eating during the runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon weekend.
My top 10 eats for Disneyland Half Marathon weekend:
1. Frozen apple juice from Edelweiss Snacks near the Matterhorn.
2. Signature Pizzetta from Napa Rose with Cambozola, grapes, caramelized onion and prosciutto.
3. Fried Chicken from Plaza Inn
4. Dole Whip and Dole Float near the entrance to the Tiki Room
5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza at the Goofys Kitchen character breakfast, Disneyland Hotel
6. Churro sold at multiple carts around Disneyland
7. Chieftain Chicken Skewer served in a Polynesian Sauce from Bengal BBQ, across from entrance to Jungle Cruise
8. Smiling Tiger Salad from Napa Rose. Tempura lobster and spicy beef, need I say more?
9. Anything from Ghirardelli in California Adventure that includes hot fudge.
10. Beignets from Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney.
For more excitement gearing up to the runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon visit some of my other posts:
What are you most excited about during the Disneyland Half Weekend?