I’ve grown up going to Disneyland, so it isn’t unusual for me to get a craving for some Disneyland food. Here are my top 10 Foods At Disneyland:
1. Frozen apple juice from Edelweiss Snacks near the Matterhorn.
2. Signature Pizzetta from Napa Rose with Cambozola, grapes, caramelized onion and prosciutto.
3. Fried Chicken from Plaza Inn
4. Dole Whip and Dole Float near the entrance to the Tiki Room
5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza at Goofy’s Kitchen character breakfast, Disneyland Hotel
6. Churro sold at multiple carts around Disneyland
7. Chieftain Chicken Skewer served in a Polynesian Sauce from Bengal BBQ, across from entrance to Jungle Cruise
8. Smiling Tiger Salad from Napa Rose. Tempura lobster and spicy beef, need I say more?
10. Beignets from Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney.
Who is ready to eat? I am!
What are some of your favorites?
MMMMMM this post has my tummy growling!
Some of my favorite Disneyland foods?
#1 Count Down Chicken Fusilli from Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port #2 Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Bread Bowl from Pacific Wharf Cafe #3 BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza from Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
You can also get Mickey-Shaped Beignets in a 3-pack or 6-pack at the Mint Julep Bar.
I love the soup in the bread bowls too. They used to have a corn chowder that was more brothy, not creamy, and they don’t have it anymore. 🙁 The fusilli is quite tasty also. Now I’m really getting hungry.
© Half Crazy Mama. All rights reserved