Traveling this summer means you need to stock up on things to keep the kids (and husband) entertained. There are so many apps to sort through these days that I thought I would share this awesome list of the Top 10 Disney Apps that I learned about from being part of the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. There is an app for everyone in the family!
1. Disney Frozen Free Fall– It is a puzzle matching game similar to Bejeweled and I am totally addicted to it.
2. Show Your Disney Side– This is my family’s favorite. We always get a good laugh out of this picture app. Turn yourself into a pirate, villain, Elsa, and much more.
3. Disney Tsum Tsum– So to be honest this whole Tsum Tsum thing is new to me, but it seems to be catching on like wildfire.
4. Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0– This app is for the iPhone and iPad. It makes it easy for players to build their one of a kind worlds. All the Toy Box creations can also be shred seamlessly across console and iOS devices.
5. Disney Inquizitive– Are you a huge Disney fan? This app lets you take quizzes to test how well you know Disney movies, characters, quotes, and other fun facts.
6. Disney Story Central– My family loves this app. You can download Disney books and either have them read to you or read them yourself.
7. Disney Color And Play– Disney Color and Play uses special, high quality 4-D technology to bring favorite Disney characters to life straight out of the pages of unique coloring books by Bendon.
8. Watch Disney Junior– This app is free and has clips, full episodes, and has a live 24 hour feed.
9. Disney Junior Appisodes– Designed for kids age 2-7 with fully immersive interactive TV episodes.
10. Disney Movies Anywhere– This app is a great streamlined way to manage you Disney movie collection. You can even redeem your Digital Copy codes right in this app.
What is your favorite Disney app?