Since I’m becoming more and more of an endorphin junkie, I thought I would put together my bucket list.
1. Ironman- I currently don’t do tris, but one day I’m sure I will and when I do I will set my eyes on finishing an ironman.
2. London, Paris, and Rome Marathons- I don’t think that needs much explanation.
3. Boston Marathon- more determined than ever now
4. NYC Marathon- This one will be next year. 2014 I’m coming for ya!
5. Marine Corp Marathon in DC- I’m already registered and running it this October. Woohoo!
6. Shark diving- I have a huge fascination with sharks and would one day love to see them up close and personal.
7. The Empire State Building Stair Climb- I might as well give “tower running” a try right?
8. Chicago Marathon- I heard it is a great race and by how fast it sells out I bet those people aren’t lying 🙂
9. Climb Half Dome- Yosemite is so beautiful that I absolutely must. I just need to find someone half crazy that I can talk into doing it with me.
10. An Ultra?- I’m not sure what, but one day, somewhere, somehow I will register and sign up for a distance longer than a marathon.
11. Take the stairs at the Eiffel Tower- I’ve only been to Paris once and when I did I took the elevator at the Eiffel Tour. The next time I will be taking the stairs.
12. Hood to Coast Relay- I don’t have 11 friends who are runners, haha, BUT I’m sure I can find 11 people willing out of my “runner friends” I’ve made around the world right? 🙂
13. runDisney Dopey Challenge- I have done Goofy twice, so why not register and run the Dopey Challenge. See you in January!
I’m sure I will be adding to this list as I discover more challenges.
What are your must do endorphin junkie events?