Thanks to Galileo Learning for sponsoring today’s discussion.
I love cooking new things and experimenting with my 4 year old. More importantly, she loves it too! Hands on creative learning is so important for kids. It is that time of year that parents need to start working on plans for summer break. Galileo camps offers amazing summer camps that keep your child actively engaged and learning with hands on activities. Save $30 off per family for 1 session of camp with code 2015INNOVATE.
All you need is:
1 paper clip
1 piece of string
1 popsicle stick
1 cup of water
3 cups of sugar (divided)
1 Glass Cup
1. Have your child measure out 2 cups of sugar.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add the 2 cups of sugar to boiling water and dissolve.
4. Have your child measure out 1 more cup of sugar.
5. Add the cup of sugar to boiling sugar/water solution and dissolve.
6. Let solution cool for 10 minutes.
7. Tie one end of string on paper clip and the other end to popsicle stick.
8. Poor solution into glass.
9. Drop the paper clip in glass and rest popsicle stick on top.
10. Cover with plastic.
Galileo camps offers week long sessions all summer for grades pre-K through 8th grade. Don’t forget to save $30 off per family for 1 session of camp with code 2015INNOVATE.
Has your child attended Galileo Camps?