This is such a simple idea, but very cute! You could even make them into ornaments as gifts.
I love craft projects, especially ones that involves my child’s foot and hand prints. Her hands and feet aren’t getting any smaller right?
For this craft you just need some construction paper and paint.
1. Trace your child’s hand on construction paper and than cut it out.
2. Dip one of your child’s feet in paint and push flat onto a piece of paper. Allow to try.
3. Glue the handprints onto the top of the footprint like Rudolph’s antlers.
4. We used sticker eyes, but you could draw, paint or cut out eyes as well. Cut a red nose out of construction paper.
5. Voila, you have Rudolph the red nose reindeer made out of your child’s hand and footprints!
This is a fun project to do yearly and see how they grow.
Here is the link to another fun craft project using the whole families handprints!
Do you have a favorite holiday craft to do with your kids?
© Half Crazy Mama. All rights reserved