I feel like I am easy to shop for, but I am often told I am hard to shop for. My mom I think is impossible to shop for. This inspired me to make a gift guide for mom…of all ages. There is something on this list for everyone.
1. Dyson Hand-held Vacuum– The jokes about never giving a mom a vacuum is a lie. I know TONS of moms who would love a great vacuum. This Dyson Hand-Held is the modern day version of the Dust Buster. I own it. I love it. I recommend it. So easy to use, even my 4 year old helps me clean up with it. (And if you have ever fed a 4 year old rice for dinner you will know how handy one of these babies can be).
2 .Breville Juice Fountain Elite– Let’s be honest, even if you aren’t obsessed with “juicing”, a juicer is still a fun thing to own and use. The Breville Juice Fountain Elite is a thing of beauty.
3. Alex and Ani Birthstone Expandable Bracelet– Alex and Ani bracelets are SUPER popular right now. Get mom her birth stone, or better yet one of each birthstone of her kids. Alex and Ani bracelets are meant to be worn in multiples. (P.S. This sets you up with gift ideas forever. Alex and Ani makes bracelets with all sort of charms. You can even buy Disney themed ones at the parks).
4. Polaroid Digital Instant Print Camera – This is the modern day Polaroid Camera. Remember how fun those cameras were back in the day to instantly have a photo in hand?!?! Ya, we can see on our phone what a picture looks like, but printing one in hand is still super fun.
5. Indulgence Jamberry Hand Care Kit– In the winter my hands dry up and actually hurt. Treat mom to some super hand pampering. This stuff is amazing!
6. Disney Classic Mickey Waffle Maker– At only $29.99 this waffle maker is a steal. What mom wouldn’t want a Mickey waffle maker?!?! I know I do!
7. A Day At The Spa- There is no link to this. Ask around, find a good spa near you (not one that looks questionable), buy a gift certificate that is enough to cover a facial and massage, voila! Don’t forget to watch the kids and give her a day to go do it though. It does no good to give a woman a gift certificate who doesn’t have an opportunity to use it.
8. Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1 & 2– I have yet to watch Game of Thrones, but I am really excited for the day that I do. I would love to get this gift pack, which means I know other ladies would too!
9. Pack of 4 Glitz and Glam Nail Lacquer Set– Great stocking stuffers and every lady loves to pamper themselves.
10. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses– Ray-Bans are timeless and are a good gift for pretty much anyone, male or female. They come in fun colors and everyone can use another pair of sunglasses.
Good luck an happy holidays!
What is a gift that you are hoping for this Christmas?