Ok people, I am here to help! I have compiled a list of my favorite presents for moms, dads, kids, runners, men, women and whomever else you want to buy for! Here we go, in no particular order:
1. INKnBURN holiday “sweater”– It is actually a tech shirt and not a sweater, which makes it 100% times cooler than an actually holiday sweater that a random relative likes to give out. They make them for men and women. I am lucky enough to be an INKnBURN Ambassador so you can use code emeliatoldme for 15% off your first order. You just need to set up an account on the website and login for it to work. I am wearing one of the INKnBURN sweaters in the pic below. INKnBURN’s whole line is amazing. Once you run in any of their products you won’t want to run in anything else. Great quality and made in the USA. If you are or know someone who loves to run in skirts, INKnBURN skirts are hands down my favorite! LOVE them and their designs.
2. Disney’s Haunted Mansion blanket– Perfect for the Disney fan in your life without being overly Disney. My sister LOVES Disney and the Haunted Mansion, but not crazy about filling her house with over the top Disney decorations. This is subtle and only people who know the wallpaper would recognize this.
3. SanDisk Wireless Media Drive– This device SAVED me! Each family member has a 64GB iPad and they are still always full. This wireless media drive stores 64GB and you can stream from it to up to 5 devices at the same time. You also DON’T need to be on wifi because it acts as its own hotspot. On plane rides my husband, myself and my daughter can all watch a different movie at the same time streaming from this device. AMAZING!
4. Georgetown Cupcakes– Yes, the same cupcakes from the show DC cupcakes and yes, not the healthiest of gifts, but something fun and yummy for a person who has everything. I recently had the privilege of trying one that a friend received as a present. I was a little skeptical of how they would be since they were shipped, but they were super delicious!
5. Bulu Box subscription– Who doesn’t love getting packages in the mail? Here is a gift that keeps on giving. Depending how much you want to spend you can give a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. Even better, you can use code BULUGAN728 for 50% off a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription!
6. The Smurfs 2 DVD– Let us be real here, I loved the Smurfs as a kid and the new Smurf movies are even cooler! The Smurfs 2 comes out on DVD December 3rd and is a great gift for kids young and old. This fun Smurfs adventure takes place in Paris and had Neil Patrick Harris in it. Need I say more?
7. Lifeproof iPhone cases– We all know someone who is a little harder on their phone. Hi my name is Emelia and I am a chronic iPhone shatterer… ok, with that out of the way, the nice folks over at Lifeproof introduced me to their line of products. They have different options, but my favorite is the nuud for the iPhone 5 and the cool armband accessory you can get for it. I like these cases because they are a little less bulky than the same type of cases from other companies. Water proof, snow proof, shock proof and dirt proof, hence the name LIFEPROOF 🙂
8. A membership to a local museum or zoo- You can get a membership, which usually gets entry for the family for a whole year and is commonly under $100. I LOVE the memberships we have at the San Francisco Zoo, the Children’s Discovery Museum and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They are all great places to visit on family days and help support local educational nonprofit organizations.
9. Smashbox The Master Class Makeup Palette from Sephora– Most women love new fun makeup. This is a great makeup palette with tons to play with.
10. American Girl Doll– Little girls love American Girl dolls. There are tons to choose from including accessories, clothes and anything else you could possibly imagine. FYI Molly is being retired from the collection so she might be a great gift for someone that has wanted her, or some of her clothes since those will go away too. Also Saige, who is the girl of the year, will no longer be available after 2013! Fair warning, it does become a bit of a growing addiction once you start 🙂
11. Anything from UncommonGoods.com– This site is so fun. It has some more creative fun gifts of all prices. Check out the row boat salad bowl, super cute!
12. The gift of cellphones and accessories- Check your local Sprint store for these cool products. Jawbone Up, this device is a great fitness accessory and keeps track of your movement, sleep and tons of other info and can plug right into your smartphone. Samsung Galaxy Gear, this reminds me of a super cool spy watch. It can take pictures and pairs to your Samsung Galaxy phone and is like a remote control. Did you know that Boost Mobile, which is flat rate no contract cell service is part of Sprint? Boost is overing the water resistant Kyocera Hydro (3G) for only $59.99 on black Friday.
13. Runner’s World magazine subscription- If not Runner’s World than any other magazine is fun too 🙂
14. A race entry- If you have a runner in your life than the gift of a race is a great idea. I am having a giveaway to win a free Spartan Race entry. If you win you could give them that race 😉 Enter here for the Spartan Race giveaway. The giveaway ends December 6th.
15. Last but not least, the gift of travel. I feel that travel is the best educator for people of all ages. Airline or hotel giftcards or even a booked tripped could be such an amazing present. It doesn’t have to be a large trip, even just a day trip to a town nearby with a gift certificate to a fun restaurant is fun too!
On top of these ideas I also strongly encourage you to visit the small businesses in your own towns. We have all heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but how about Small Business Saturday! Get out there and help keep your town the way it is by supporting small businesses as well this holiday season!
Stay tuned for my Christmas present giveaways! More fun gift ideas AND a chance to win one 🙂
What is on your wish list this year or what is a present you plan to purchase for someone?
I was not compensated for this post. Some of these products I have received in the past for free, but was never asked to include in my gift guide. All of these products are all my ideas of great Christmas presents and these opinions are all my own.