I was generously hosted at the Stone Castle Hotel and Branson shows on a media trip, which included the attractions below. All opinions are always my own.
Are you curious about Branson Shows and Branson Attractions? There are so many things to do in Branson MO. The amount of Branson MO attractions can be daunting though. Here is a list to help narrow it down for you to plan a Branson vacation.
1. The Hughes Music Show– This show is AMAZING! The show is 4 brothers and their families, which are huge! There are 50+ people that sing and dance and perform in the show. Check out the YouTube video below for a clip of the show.
2. Titanic Museum– The Titanic Museum in Branson actually brought tears to my eyes. I learned so much that I didn’t know. The tour guides are so knowledgable and it was an incredible experience.
3. Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House– They are known for their “tossed rolls”, meaning a guy will literally toss a roll to you…sometimes even from across the whole restaurant! There is an incredible singing roll tosser, again, check out the video below for a clip of him singing and to learn more.
4. Stay in a themed suite at Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center– Stone Castle also offers regular hotel rooms, but the themed suites are so much fun! It is a great budget friendly hotel that offers a buffet breakfast each and every morning.
5. Branson IMAX Entertainment Complex– The IMAX screen is the biggest one I’ve ever seen. We watched the movie Ozarks Legacy and Legends and it was a lot of fun. The complex is large and even includes shopping, a regular movie theater, and even a restaurant, McFarland’s, which is known for their fried green tomatoes.
6. Clay Cooper’s Country Express– A great family show featuring lots of fun and country. FYI Clay Cooper also has a themed suite at Stone Castle Hotel!
7. Track Family Fun Park– Home of the Branson Ferris Wheel, go-carts, arcade, and don’t miss the frozen custard “concrete” from Andy’s!
8. Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano– Italian Nachos! Need I saw more? Don’t question it, just try it. (Awesome clip in the video)
9. Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers– This show has a long history behind it and offers great music and even some comedy!
10. Dolly Parton’s Stampede– I had never been to anything like Stampede before. It is a dinner attraction. You get a ton of food and an great show. Kids would LOVE THIS! Amazing horse tricks/vaulting, pig races, rescue dogs turned stars, music, and so much more. Two words, APPLE TURNOVER ?
Check out our YouTube video about Branson to learn more.
Want to visit Branson? Enter below to win 2 nights at the Stone Castle Hotel, a family pack of tickets to the Hughes Music Show (good for 2 adults and up to 4 children), a family pack of tickets to Clay Cooper’s show (2 adults and up to 3 children), and a copy of the Ozarks Legacy and Legend DVD. (Note: transportation to Branson is not provided. The only things provided is what is listed. Must be 18 to enter.)
We also have a second giveaway on Instagram so head over to @HalfCrazyMama to learn how to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want to come back to this post? Pin it for later! ??