Runners are some of the best people who walk this Earth. Runner’s humor is also a a fantastic quality that goes along with running. (I may be a little bias). But here are 10 reasons why you should marry a runner.
- Runners are always willing to travel…as long as there is a race nearby.
- Runners have good stamina. (Get your mind out of the gutter!) This just means that when it comes to chores we can plow through them. 😉
- If a runners mood is foul, it will always improve after a run.
- Running is a cheaper hobby than some other options like owning horses, sailing, and/or being a pilot.
- If you ever want to run a marathon you know you can talk your spouse into doing it with you.
- Runners know how to carb-load and carbs are yummy.
AllMost runners have good direction and navigational skills. You may never get lost again.
- Running can help reduce stress and having less stress in a marriage is always a good thing.
- You can usually talk a runner into other fun things like hiking, going for a bike ride, or long walks on the beach.
- If you marry a runner you know you have someone who is dedicated, because being a runner takes consistency and perseverance even on the days they don’t want to run. This is a good quality in a life partner.
Did you marry a runner? Would you marry a runner? Tell us other great things about spending your life with a runner.
Here are some other posts you may like:
Like this? Pin it for later. 👇🏻