There are tons of running products out there. Here a few that I have found. Some you may have heard of and some you may want…or scratch your head and think hmmmm.
1. INKnBURN’s Muscle Kit– One of the makers of my favorite running clothes has created this awesome kit consisting of running tights, tech shirt and arm sleeves that look like you forgot to put your skin on! How awesome would this be as a Halloween costume?!?! I am an INKnBURN ambassador and my discount code won’t work on this muscle kit because it is already a deal for all 3 pieces, but if you find other products while you are shopping on the website, you can create and account and use the code emeliatoldme for 15% off your first purchase.
2. Mino– I learned about this product from Patty who writes My No-Guilt Life. This product allows you to know exactly when your shoes are worn out. RunMino is a seamless indicator that fits right under the insoles of your shoes. Don’t wait until your knees or ankles start hurting you.
3. Men’s Under Armour Super Hero Short Sleeve Compression Shirt – Are you getting ready for the Avengers Half Marathon? Under Armour has a whole line of gear featuring almost every super hero you can think of. Sure beats running in the cotton version from the Disney Store!
Don’t worry ladies! They make this awesome Under Armour Wonder Woman Sports Bra for you!
4. Pacebands– No more having to do math in your head to make sure you are staying on pace for your goal time. You pick your goal time for your marathon and on the nifty rubber bracelet is printed your times per mile. That way at mile 21 you know if you are on pace for that 3:45 finish! (You can get whatever goal time you want for whatever distance)
5. Brooks Infiniti Run Happy Calf Sleeves– Compression is good for recovery after long runs. Instead of walking around looking like you are wearing your grandfather’s socks pulled up to your knees, try these! Everyone will know you like to run and you are happy because of it 🙂
6. TrailHeads Goodbye Girl Ponytail Headband– This is genius I tell ya!!! Why didn’t someone invent this earlier! A headband with a ponytail cut out! This would be pretty great for skiing too.
7. “I only run half marathons. I’m lazy like that.” T-shirt– I think this is pretty funny.
8. The Stick Travel Stick, 17-Inch– Traveling for a race? No need to bring your ginourmous foam roller with you that takes up half your suitcase! “The Stick” makes a nifty little travel size roller!
9. SABRE RED Pepper Spray -Police Strength – Pink Runner with Hand Strap– When running by yourself pepper spray is a good idea. Now they made it cute and convenient. This one is pink and has a hand strap! Awesomeness! (Don’t worry guys, they make it in other colors too)
10. Training Mask 2.0– “Elevation Training Mask mimics the effects of High Altitude Training. When elite athletes want to improve their performance they go to high altitude levels to train. When they come back to sea level they perform much stronger, faster, and have increased endurance.” Hey, to each their own. This may give a lot of benefits…although people watching you run may think you are running in a gas mask.
11. NatraCure Cold/Hot Therapy Booties – Ice pack socks for your feet?!?! Yes please! These would be awesome even after a day of just walking around Disney World!
12. Limited Edition Garmin 890v4 New Balance running shoes– Blue argyle running shoes?!?! That seems like a no brainer. These are limited edition in commemoration of the Team Garmin Cycling Team. They come in men’s and women’s sizes. The New Balance 890v4 is the same model as the Cinderella and Goofy runDisney shoes. Confession: I own these.
13. Aquabilt A-2000 Exercise Swimming Pool Treadmill – Ok, so you do need a swimming pool for this one, but it is a treadmill that goes IN your pool! It is lower impact, but still burns calories and gets your training done…plus it sounds like fun. (Great for injury recovery too)
14. Pro-Tec Athletics Toe Caps– I have never tried these, but they are said to help with the black toenail problems. Has anyone tried them?
15. Washing Machine Socks Washing Bag – You pay $12+ for one pair of socks and it drives you nuts when one goes missing in the laundry. It happens to me ALL THE TIME! Problem solved, put all socks in bag and throw in washing machine. I dare the washing machine to try and eat one now!
16. Outsider– The Weather Channel Running App- Runners have always obsessively checked the weather forecast. The app OutSider, in partnership with The Weather Channel and Wahoo Fitness, “not only serves as a traditional tracking app but also calculates the best time to head out for a run, taking into account factors like temperature, heat index, pollen count, air quality, wind direction, and more.” Genius! Did I mention this app is free?
17. Knuckle Lights – Great to light your way or whatever you `need while running in the dark. The light is comparable to a headlamp, but you have it on your hands!
18. Solar Hat With Fan– Now you can harness solar energy to power the fan that is built into your hat! Ummmm ya, I don’t know how well this works, but it sounds like a great idea for Florida running! haha
Anyone have a random product that they love for running?