Every year we hear stories from women about Valentine’s Day blunders. Valentine’s Day gift ideas for women don’t have to be overly complicated. I thought I would compile a list of what NOT to give a woman for Valentine’s Day, for those of you who have no clue…or just need a good laugh.
2. A BOX of wine– I don’t care how trendy the box looks, if the wine doesn’t come in a bottle, don’t buy it.
4. A Gift Card for the Grocery Store– she will just spend it on groceries for the family and that isn’t fun. Get her a gift card to a store she wants to shop at for herself.
5. Slippers– save those for Christmas…not Valentine’s Day. They aren’t sexy or something heart warming…just feet warming
6. The Cheap Candy– Women know when it’s the discount priced box of candy because the candy is gross. Don’t do it.
7. An I.O.U.- Come on guys, I can understand not knowing when Easter is because that date changes year to year, but Valentine’s Day is February 14th EVERY YEAR. Get it together and show your love, even if it’s a handmade card.
9. Carnations– They are cheaper than roses…but we know that. Either get the good flowers or pick something else all together like a heartfelt handwritten card.
10. A Coupon Book– it is cute coming from a kid, but realistically when she wants to cash in that “clean the toilets” coupon or the “foot rub” coupon the chances are slim to none that you will actually do it.
I hope this inspires you to dig deep and come up with a heart felt gift. A woman always wants to know she is appreciated. That is my biggest tip. Don’t overthink it, just make sure she knows that you appreciate her. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Here are some other posts you might like:
Want to come back to this? Pin it for later.