The kids will be out of school soon and the summer days can be long, especially if you don’t plan some activities ahead of time. Here are 10 easy and fun crafts for you and your kids to have the BEST. SUMMER. EVER.
- Origami– When I was a child I loved doing origami. On Fave Mom there is a whole section with lots of origami projects. Don’t worry, there are videos to help you!
- DIY Pinwheels– What child doesn’t love a pinwheel? This post is from Growing Up Goofy and it also includes a video for extra easy instructions.
- Homemade Off-The-Grid- Eco Dollhouse– I am SO in love with this homemade dollhouse idea! What a fun project that could go on and on all summer. Check our Handmade Charlotte for all the details including how to make furnishings!
- DIY Mancala Game– When I was little I spent many a summer day playing mandala with my cousin. Here is a post from Lovely Indeed on how to make your own Mancala Game.
- Milk Carton City– Start saving those milk cartons because this is such a good idea from Little Hiccups! Your kids will love making a little city for their dolls and cars to play in.
- Coloring Sheets– On I Am A Mommy Nerd there is a whole section filled with fun Disney coloring pages. All you have to do is print them and hand them to your kids! Pick from all your favorite characters including Moana and Beauty and the Beast.
- 4th of July Clothespin Wreath– Get the whole family to paint some clothespins and make this super cute 4th of July wreath! This has been one of my popular DIY posts.
- Countdown to Your Summer Trip– I found this great printable on Love Our Crazy Life that is a countdown to a Disney Vacation. It is such a fun idea that the whole family can make together.
- DIY Play Dough– This easy and inexpensive DIY play dough from Mom Spark is guaranteed to keep the kids busy for hours.
- Family Jenga– Not only is this a fantastic craft, but it is also a fun game to play all summer long. What a great idea for family game night from My Crazy Good Life.
Do you have a great summer craft idea you can share?