If you follow along regularly then you know my family loves to travel. I love discovering new places and fall in love with little towns. Here is a list of 10 places to visit this year:
- Franklin, TN– Franklin is about 30 minutes outside of Nashville and it has the best small town charm feel while still having an Anthropologie.
- Magnolia Silos in Waco, TX- If you are a Fixer Upper fan I’m sure this is already on your list.
- Hilton Head Island, SC- You can ride your bike everywhere on this island. Enjoy the beautiful beaches or gator watching in the waterways.
- Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, Texas- Talk about some great photos opps! If you are passing through the area on a road trip you won’t want to miss the stop.
- Yountville, CA– Wine tasting, great restaurants, what more could you want? Don’t miss Bouchon Bakery for some baked goods.
- Treehouse Point in Fall City, WA- Do you watch Treehouse Masters? This is your place! Book a nights stay in one of the famed treehouses.
- Solvang, CA– This adorable little town is just like a Danish village. It is definitely worth a visit and just 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara.
- Jackson Hole, WY– This town is worth visiting in the Summer and Winter. It is beautifully set against the Grand Tetons.
- Bar Harbor, Maine– A lot of adventures await you here. Bar Harbor is a great place for people who love being outdoors.
- The Adirondacks in Northern New York- The Adirondacks are a great place to camp, but if that isn’t your speed there are also hotels where you can enjoy the beautiful outdoors by day and sleep inside at night.
Have you visited any of these great places before? Where would you recommend visiting?