This post is sponsored by Adidas Golf. All opinions are always my own.
Father’s Day is around the corner. Does the dad in your life golf? If so you are in luck because this whole post is filled with gift ideas for the golfing dad! I have partnered with Adidas Golf for some lessons and I have to say that I have totally fallen in love with the game. It is so fun to go out with my family and play, but also fun to hit the driving range by myself on a beautiful sunny day. No matter how dad likes his golf, these gifts are sure to please. You can use code HalfCrazy20 for 20% off everything at AdidasGolf.com
- Adicross Primeknit Golf Shoes– Get dad fun new golf shoes that are also super stylish.
- Climaproof Heather Rain Jacket– A nice jacket is always a good gift.
- Climacool Ultimate 365 Airflow Textured Grid Shorts– These shorts are the best looking golf shorts I’ve ever seen.
- Backpack– This backpack is made for the golfer. It has compartments for shoes, water bottles, valuables, and much more.
- Climachill Chevron Print Polo– I love the retro look of this polo and I’m sure dad will too!
- KumaCross 2.0 Sunglasses– Every man can use new sunglasses.
- Competition 1/4 Zip– This is a great looking 1/4 zip that dad can use to layer on a chilly morning.
- Adipure Flex Golf Shoes– There is something so nice about a clean and classic looking golf shoe. Dad will love them!
- Climacool 2D Camo Stripe Polo– This is a really sharp looking polo that I’m sure any dad would be proud to sport.
- Ultimate 365 3-Stripes Pant– I love this BlastBlue color, but don’t worry if that isn’t your thing. These pants come in a bunch of different color options.
Check out even more gear and gift ideas at AdidasGolf.com and remember to use code HalfCrazy20 to save 20% off everything (including women’s gear if you want to pick something out for yourself too).