This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are always my own.
Summer is upon us. Here are some products to help you survive summer that you never knew you needed, but you totally do!
- Pool Lounge Chair Towel– Tired of having your towel not being big enough or falling off of the chaise lounge constantly? Problem solved.
- Finger Covers– Your kids are home from school and getting grease, chocolate, and Cheeto dust all over the furniture? Never fear, fingers covers are here!
- Cold/Hot Therapy Wrap for Hand, Foot, Wrist, and Elbow– Cool your tired feet off with this cold wrap.
- Giant Unicorn Pool Float– I don’t think this one even needs an explanation as to why you need it this summer.
- Mr. Pumice Bar– Keep your feet flip flop ready all summer long.
- Little Mermaid Bikini-Need a new bathing? Why not be a mermaid?
- Old School Swim Cap– Protect your hair while swimming this summer, but do it in a retro way! This latex swim cap makes me wish I was a synchronized swimmer. They come in different colors too.
- Shatterproof Unbreakable Plastic Wine Glasses– We all know you shouldn’t have glass around pool, so these unbreakable wine glasses are just what the doctor ordered for poolside day drinking.
- Foldable Dog Pet Pool– Don’t let your fur baby feel left out this summer. Get them a pet pool!
- Yardzee Giant Wood Lawn Dice– This might be the best lawn game invention ever! Yahtzee meets horseshoes for some summer fun.