Thank you to Disneyland Resort for hosting my family and sharing these amazing experiences with us. All opinions are always my own.
Disneyland is my home away from home and I have been bringing my daughter to the Disneyland Resort since she was 4 months old. It is always fun at any age, but there is something so magical about the preschool age. The magic truly comes alive for preschoolers at the Disneyland Resort. Here is my top 10 must-do’s at Disneyland with your preschooler.
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters- This fun new addition to Cars Land is sure to make your little one laugh. Each roadster performs his or her own routine, offering a different ride experience depending on which car you board and which song is playing, so you can ride over and over again for different experiences.
- Meet Anna and Elsa- I don’t know of any child who isn’t a fan of Anna and Elsa. You can find Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome at Disney California Adventure Park inside the Animation Building at Hollywood Land. Don’t forget your little one’s autograph book!
- Main Street Electrical Parade- I remember being mesmerized by this parade when I was little and now it’s back! The music makes you want to clap along and your preschoolers face is sure to light up. It is only back for a limited time though, so don’t miss it!
- Disney Junior- Live on Stage!- This show features your favorite Disney Junior characters live on stage. My Little Monkey has always loved this show and it is definitely a must do with your preschooler. Disney Junior- Live on Stage! features your friends from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It is so fun to watch your little one dance and sing along with this whimsical show.
- Meet Your Favorite Marvel Super Heroes- You can find Spider-Man and Captain America hanging out in Hollywood Land. Your preschooler is sure to love meeting their favorite super hero in REAL LIFE! Make sure to have those autograph books ready.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- Your preschooler can get the royal treatment with a head-to-toe transformation. Be sure to make a reservation for your little prince or princess who is between the ages of 3-12 years old. You can find more information here. Fairy Godmother has really outdone herself with this fun experience.
- “it’s a small world”- We all know the song, now take your preschooler on the happiest cruise that ever set sail! All the dolls, lights, music, and colors will be a magical experience for your little one that they are sure to never forget.
- Goofy’s Kitchen- Breakfast at Goofy’s Kitchen is the most magical way to start your day at the Disneyland Resort. You can find this buffet restaurant inside the Disneyland Hotel and has so many characters for your preschooler to meet as you fill up on your favorite breakfast fare. Tip: Don’t miss my favorite, the peanut butter and jelly pizza! Reservations are strongly recommend and once again, don’t forget those autograph books.
- Mad Tea Party- Climb into a giant teacup and take a spin around, literally! This ride has always been one of Little Monkey’s favorite attractions. When she was extra little she called them the “peapups”, which I fondly remind her every time we ride them.
- Toy Story Mania- You can find this attraction in Disney California Adventure Park at Paradise Pier. Ride and take aim at moving objects during this midway-inspired, 4D game starring your favorite Disney·Pixar Toy Story characters. Toy Story Mania is so fun for the whole family. Can you beat your preschoolers score?
What are some of your “must-do’s” at the Disneyland Resort?