Do you know what “healthy sleep” is? Do you know how to achieve it? I’m going to share 5 sleep tips that anyone can achieve for an overall better sleep.
Everyone needs sleep and most of us know that 8 hours is the optimum amount of sleep. Even if you get 8 hours of sleep though you still could not be getting enough healthy sleep. There are many factors that go into getting healthy sleep.
- Did you know you should have 5 REM cycles?
- Did you fall asleep within 15-20 minutes after turning the lights off?
- Did you wake up feeling refreshed without hitting the snooze button?
Did you answer no to any of the above questions? Here are 5 tips to help you achieve better sleep:
- Don’t keep your phone in your bedroom. This will let you relax without the urge to surf through social media.
- Have a routine. Give yourself a bedtime, just like you would for your kids. Then your body can be use to a schedule.
- Don’t watch TV right before bed.
- Stay away from eating a large meal before bed. Try to eat your dinner earlier in the night rather than closer to bedtime.
- Give Natrol Melatonin a try for an overall better sleep. Natrol is 100% drug-free and non-habit forming. It can help support a more relaxed night’s sleep and a healthier sleep pattern leaving you refreshed for a new day.
Some key benefits of Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve are:
• 5 mg dosage (also available in 10 mg)
• Helps regulate healthy sleeping patterns
• Wake up refreshed in the mornings – no more ‘sleep hangovers’
• 100% vegetarian
• Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve tablets allows consumers to take anytime, anywhere with no water needed
Natrol is offering a $2 off coupon. Click here to download.
I also have a giveaway! Enter to win a Sleep Care Kit! The Natrol sleep care kit will include Natrol Melatonin for you to try! Enter to win below: