As we grow up our tastes tend to get a little more sophisticated and I have just the recipe for you. Alexia Sweet Potato Fries, organic brie cheese, pear, and honey. Need I say more? I will anyways. Pure deliciousness, but grownup and sophisticated for you next party.
Alexia products are made with natural ingredients. All of them are delicious. Their onion rings are amazing on top of homemade turkey burger sliders. I also love the Alexia Rosemary Fries. They are one of Alexia’s new products and are to die for. I buy Alexia products right at my local Walmart. They are located in the frozen aisle in the potato section.
I was inspired by spring time and the beginning of garden party season when I created this recipe. It is only a few easy steps without a ton of prep.
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
Organic Brie Cheese
Organic Bosc Pear
1. Cook Alexia Sweet Potato Fries according to package.
2. Thinly slice the pear.
3. Slice brie cheese
4. Place cooked Alexia Sweet Potato Fries in a dish that can go in the broiler. I like to use a casserole dish. A cast iron pan works great too.
5. Place sliced pear on top of Alexia Sweet Potato Fries.
6. Top the sweet potato fries and pear with the brie cheese slices.
7. Place in broiler. I like mine extra melted with a little crisp to part of the cheese, but melt according to your taste. Depending on your broiler approximately 2-6 minutes.
8. Drizzle with honey and serve!
These sophisticated cheese fries will be the hit of any party and is fool proof to make. Alexia has lots of products to add some sophistication to your next meal.
Do you have a favorite grown up recipe?