This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MovieNight4Less #CollectiveBias
My husband had plans to take my daughter to an event and I got very excited to plan a mom’s night in. I called my favorite girlfriends and invited them over for a movie night. Walmart has a special movie pallet that makes movie night affordable and easy. Walmart had lots of fun Warner Bros. movies to choose from like “The Blind Side” and “Shooter”, but since it was a mom’s night in I decided on “The Notebook” and “Ghost”. They are my favorite romantic movies. Right on the pallet they also have Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn and M&M’s®. What movie night is complete without popcorn and candy right?
I decided to make Peanut Butter M&M’s® Popcorn Balls for the big night. They are a delicious treat for that everyone loves. You can check to see if your local Walmart has the movie pallet here.
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Plain M&M's®
- 3/4 Peanut Butter M&M's®
- 2 Bags Popped Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn
- In a saucepan using medium heat, combine the corn syrup, butter, cold water, confectioners' sugar, and marshmallows. Heat and stir until the mixture comes to a boil and the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour the hot mixture over the popped popcorn in a bowl. Stir to coat eat kernel.
- Once the mix starts to cool slightly stir in the M&M's®.
- Rub coconut oil on your hands so the mix won't stick as you form them into small balls. Place in a muffin tin and cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.