This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
My daughter and I created these delicious, decadent, and amazing bars, but we couldn’t come up with a name for them. They use M&M’s®, chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter chips, coconut, and even pretzels. We decided a perfect name would be Superhero Bars because we know that Superheros eat M&M’s so they would love these bars. #HeroesEatMMs
We got the idea when we learned that Captain America: The Winter Soldier was being released on DVD. Captain America is certainly one of my favorite superheroes of all time and I’m sure he would love these bars. My daughter and I headed to Walmart to gather all our supplies.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup M&M's
- 3/4 cups flaked coconut
- 3/4 cups crushed up pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over the top of condensed milk.
- Layer the M&M's evenly next.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Lastly layer the pretzels over the top.
- Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Loosen sides and let cool.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. cPress into bottom of baking dish.
Layer the M&M’s next, then sprinkle the coconut over the top. Lastly layer the pretzels.
Visit the Heroes Eat M&M’s website to find out which M&M you are. I got yellow…LOL. You can also download a coupon for $5 off Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
We took our M&M’s Superhero Bars to our weekly playdate with our favorite little superheroes in training and had a ball. The recipe was a huge hit! I hope you enjoy the bars and check the Heroes Eat M&M’s website.
Who has seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier?