Girls’ night with my besties is one of my favorite nights. It was my turn to host and I decided a pizza party would be tons of fun. All my friends are pretty health conscious and a couple are vegetarians, so I brainstormed some fun pizza toppings that meet the need. MorningStar Farms has a ton of healthy meatless options that are delicious.
For those who are on the lookout for inspiration to live healthy, MorningStar Farms is excited to share some innovative ways to create flavorful meatless meal options – without compromising taste. I picked the MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik’n and the Roasted Garlic and Quinoa patties. These are meant to be like burgers, but it doesn’t have to be! I just chopped them up and they made DELICIOUS, flavorful and perfect pizza topping.
Every girls’ night needs a signature drink. We enjoyed Watermelon Mojitos to compliment our fun summer pizza party. I had a bunch of pizza dough and the girls could make whatever kind of pizza they wanted. Once they cooked we each taste tested the pizza. I laid out a variety of toppings:
- MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik’n Chopped Up
- MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burger Chopped up
- Artichoke Hearts
- Yellow Squash
- Roasted Garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Green Apple Sliced Thin
- Tomato Slices
- Red Sauce
- Shredded Low-Fat Mozzarella
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Pizza Dough (Either Store Bought or Homemade)
- 2 Cloves Roasted Garlic
- 6 Thin Slices Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik'n Patty (chopped)
- 1/2 Green Apple Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Gorgonzola
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic glaze
- 1. Spread the roasted garlic around on the dough.
- 2. Place the fresh mozzarella around on top of the dough and garlic.
- 3. Add the MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik'N chopped pieces.
- 4. Place the slices of green apple on pizza.
- 5. Sprinkle the gorgonzola evenly.
- 6. Bake until desired crispiness.
- 7. After pizza was done baking, top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
It was DELICIOUS!
The second winning pizza was the MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic and Quinoa, Broccoli and Mushroom Pizza:
- Pizza Dough (Store Bought or Homemade)
- 1/2 cup Red Sauce
- 1 MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Patty (chopped)
- 7 Thin Slices Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Broccoli (cut into small florets and blanched)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 1. Spread red sauce evenly on dough.
- 2. Spread fresh mozzarella slices around on top of sauce.
- 3. Place the MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic and Quinoa pieces on top of cheese.
- 4. Sprinkle broccoli and mushrooms evenly around pizza.
- 5. Bake until desired crispiness.
We had so much fun creating different pizza combinations. It was a really great way to host a girls’ night in instead of just sitting around a dinner table. Whether it’s hosting a party or cooking dinner for the family, MorningStar Farms offers a fresh and versatile take on eating well with more than 30 products and 600 recipes that are convenient and delicious. What better way to end a Girls’ Night then with a Photo Booth style selfie? 🙂
Do you want to try one of the delicious MorninStar Farms products? You are in luck because I have a giveaway for a coupon for a full size MorningStar Farms product!
Visit www.morningstarfarms.com to find exciting new ways to enjoy MorningStar Farms® and spice up your kitchen.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.