Did you not get to register for the runDisney Star Wars Half Marathon events and you really want to run? You can still run for charity and gain entry!
Here is a list from the runDisney website of the charities available for the Star Wars weekend races:
- American Association for Cancer Research
- A-T Children’s Project
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- American Liver Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Back on My Feet
- Kellsie’s Hope Foundation
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation
- My Brighter Tomorrow
- Noah’s Light Foundation
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Save the Children
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Teaching & Learning Collaborative
- Team Challenge – Chron’s Colitis Foundation of America
- Team Muscle Makers for UCMD
- The Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The requirements vary from charity to charity, so check directly with them for specifics of fundraising minimums and what all is included.
Good luck! Or should I say may the force be with you…even though I honestly don’t really know my Star Wars terminology.