I love NYC. If I were to move to a large city it would definitely be New York. I’ve actually almost moved there twice. Here are the Top 5 things I am most looking forward to this weekend running the NYC Half Marathon.
1. First and foremost this race has been at the top of my bucket list since I have started that list. It starts near mid Central Park and finishes down at Wall St and Water St near Battery Park. SO EXCITED!
2. I love traveling with my family, but it will be very nice to fly in an out and have some “me” time. I will get a day and a half to enjoy NYC without having to be mom 🙂
3. THE FOOD!!!!- Wafels & Dinges…need I say more? (Google it if you don’t know what I am talking about)
4. The spectators at large races like this are so amazing. The crowd support is so fun. Just reading the signs that people have made makes me smile.
5. I’m not going to lie, I’m very excited to add the race bling to my collection. There is something very special about NYRR races and always fun to add one of their medals to my collection.
Anyone else running or has run the NYC Half?