Did you not get a chance to register for the runDisney Wine and Dine Half Marathon in time? It sold out in a record 27 hours! You can still run for charity and get entry though. Here is the charity info from rundisney.com. For more info visit the charity tab on the Wine and Dine event page.
runDisney Charity Groups Program
- Home for Our Troop
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Noah’s Light Foundation
- Save the Children
- Sophie & Madigan’s Playground
“Make your run count! The runDisney Charity Groups Program provides a great opportunity to support a charitable organization while running at one of our runDisney events. If you would like to run for a cause at the 2014 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend and would like to secure race entry and travel packages, please contact one of therunDisney Charity Groups below to learn more. Each organization has its own training and fundraising program, so contact them directly to find out what criteria participants must meet to be part of their group.”
Benefits of Booking with a Charity Group
- Guaranteed race entry even if races sell out
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel rates
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets
- Select discounts on other race weekend amenities
- Satisfaction of making a difference through fundraising and running for the organization of your choice
I had a ball running last year dressed as Jessie from Toy Story!
Did you register before Wine and Dine sold out?