If you had your heart set on running the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge or the Disneyland 10k and couldn’t get to your computer in the first hour to register before it sold out, don’t fret! There are a lot of charities and travel providers with entry available!!! Running for charity is SOOO rewarding and I recommend everyone try it at some point.
Here are some charities listed on the runDisney Disneyland Half website!
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- ALSAC St. Jude Heroes
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Autism Speaks
- A-T Children’s Project
- Back On My Feet
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- My Brighter Tomorrow
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Special Olympics of Southern California
- Team Muscle Makers for UCMD
- Team TSA – Tourette Syndrome Association
Who will I be seeing Disneyland Half Marathon weekend?!?!?