It has been a very busy week, but they all seem to be that way these days. Life with a 3 year old has a tendency to be busy.
We left Disneyland after attending The D23 Expo. Here are links to some of my D23 Expo posts:
- A video John Lasseter accepting the Disney Legends Award for Steve Jobs
- Pictures of the Mary Poppins exhibit from Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives
- The Once Upon a Dream princess dresses from designers such as Versace, Marches, Elie Saab and more
- The runDisney D2.3 Fun Run #D23Expo Meetup recap
- “Let the Adventure Begin” a recap of the presentation from Walt Disney Studios of their live action movies coming in the next couple years
- A recap of Disney animation presentation of their upcoming animated films
The drive home is about 6 hours and I love that my 3 year old is such a great traveller.
After spending a short 10 hours at home we packed up the car to drive to my mom’s which is 4.5 hours from our house. She lives up near Lake Tahoe.
I posted about the Spartan Race partnering with NBC for a 90 minute TV special and you could have a chance of being on it. Also in the post is my giveaway for a free Spartan Race entry. Click here for the Spartan Race post.
I am an INKnBURN ambassador because I truly love the product. The clothes fit amazing and the designs are so great and not boring. Read my INKnBURN my product review here.
If you want to check out the INKnBURN website and set up an account, use the code emeliatoldme for 15% off a one time purchase. They are the ones that make my awesome Minnie running skirt.
I am getting really excited about visiting Washington DC for the first time and running the Marine Corp Marathon. I wrote a post to get any tips, tricks or advice I can get about both the city and the race. Help me! I am bringing my 3 year old and husband with me. Any advice on the best places to visit with kids? Here is my post to check out the comments that some people have already posted.
I went on a 5 mile run today with beautiful scenery and it was over 80 degrees. For some this might be normal, but for me it was pretty HOT. I was wearing my INKnBURN “denim” skirt and had 2 people stop me to ask about it. I than showed them it wasn’t actually a denim skirt. INKnBURN also makes the performance denim in pants and shorts as well as the running skirt. Use code emeliatoldme for 15% off at http://www.inknburn.com/
What has everyone else been up to this week? I want to hear your highlight of the week 🙂