1. Tomorrow I am running the Santa Cruz Half Marathon. I have never ran this race before, but it looks like a decently flat course and the weather looks like it should be great running conditions. Could it be a perfect storm of everything for a new PR? I added wings to my running shoes to hopefully make me that much faster 🙂
2. I will also be running my first half marathon with the Omron Fitness Strapless Heart Rate Monitor. Stay tuned for its performance.
3. I’m in love with the XyloBurst chewing gum that came in my Bulu Box this month. It is Green Tea flavored, no GMOs, and is sugar-free. You can use this code to get $10 off a purchase from Bulu Box. $10 is the price of one month, so you can get a free box or $10 off full size products on their website. Code: BULUGAN728 http://www.bulubox.com?acc=c0c7c76d30bd3dcaefc96f40275bdc0a
4. On Thursday we pack up and leave on the redeye for NYC because next weekend I will be running the More/Fitness Magazine Women’s Half Marathon. I can’t wait! The finish line is in Central Park which is probably my favorite place on Earth. Conveniently a Wafels & Dinges Cart is also at the edge of Central Park and if you have ever had one you know what I am talking about. A waffle with speculoos on it is the perfect treat for after the race. If you have never had one I encourage you to look it up when you visit NYC next. NYC is my families home away from home (except Disneyland and Disney World of course). My husband is from New York and he would be thrilled if I wanted to live there permanently. I however have California in my blood.
5. Lastly, I registered for the runDisney Dopey Challenge this week and I am very excited to be part of the first Dopey Challenge graduating class. If you would like to register , but are not a Disney Visa Card, DVC member, or Annual Passholder, registration for the public opens April 9th!
Peace Love Run.
Do you have any fun plans for this weekend or coming week?