We all know how trendy Mason jars are right now. Did you go buy a bunch and are now wondering what to do with all of them? I have you covered. Here are 10 things to do with a mason jar:
- Mason Jar Herb Garden– Grow your own herbs right in your kitchen.
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers– A little paint make these mason jars look super cute. Use all different sizes to organize your bathroom counter.
- Banana Bread In A Jar– Who knew right? Super cute gift idea.
- Soup In A Mason Jar– Easy to take to the office for lunch and a lot healthier than a Cup-O-Noodles.
- Cupcake Wrapper Storage– What a genius idea! They won’t get smooshed in your pantry.
- Mason Jar Salad– Great way to bring lunch with you on the go. Add the dressing and shake the jar to toss and you don’t even need a plate!
- Make a Center Piece– I love this lemon lined jar with beautiful flowers. Tasteful, affordable, and easy to put together.
- Bride and Groom Mason Jars– Going to a wedding? I had to include them on this list because they are just too darn cute.
- Light Up Mason Jars– Add some LED lights and you have a cute decoration that also lights the way. I love these little lights because it reminds me of fireflies.
- Craft Room Organization– Lids on or lids off, these jars are a life saver in a craft room.
What are some of your favorite uses for mason jars?